Amber Technology Pet Skin Cream
Technology's Pet Skin Cream is an all natural herbal cream to aid in the
healing and relief from insect bites, stings, rashes and sores. Pet Skin
- White Oak
- has antiseptic properties, which means it helps to inhibit the
growth of bacteria; it is a useful topical aid for the treatment of
wounds and helps prevent secondary infections. White oak also has
anti-venomous properties and is used to treat bee stings, insect
bites, poison ivy and snake bites.
For more White Oak information.
- is an analgesic and antiseptic; traditionally used to stop
bleeding, lessen pain, prevent infections.
For more Yarrow information.
- Wild Cherry Bark
- externally, Cherry Bark has been included in poultices
that may be applied to relieve ulcers and abscesses; it can be
applied topically on inflamed spots on skin to reduce inflammation.
For more Wild Cherry Bark information.
- Devil's Claw
- has been used in topical ointments to heal sores, boils, and other
For more Devil's Claw information.
- Milk Weed
- has been used in traditional medicine to treat warts.
For more Milk Weed information.
- Cat's Claw
- used for many years as a topical dressing to promote wound healing
and reduce inflammation.
For more Cat's Claw information.
- White Willow
- analgesic and germicide properties;
traditionally used in poultice
for burns, insect bites & wounds.
For more White Willow information.
- Arnica Flowers
- have been used for reducing the swelling and pain of bruises,
sprains, muscle/joint problems, and insect bites.
Arnica Flowers information.
- Blood Root
- traditionally used to treat skin abnormalities like warts and
For more Blood Root information.
- Black Walnut Hull
- can be applied topically on your skin to treat a variety of skin
conditions, especially fungal infections.
For more Black Walnut Hull information.
- used to reduce swelling and inflammation of bites, stings, and
For more Marshmallow information.
- traditionally used topically to alleviate fungal infections, acne
and other skin disorders.
For more Sarsaparilla information.
- reduces pain and inflammation.
For more Chuchuhuasi information.
- topically used for ulcers and sores and is soothing to bruises,
abrasions and irritated skin.
For more Loosestrife information.
- Olive Leaf
- olive leaf extract works as an antimicrobial agent and an
antiseptic; extract of olive leaf may work against a number of
bacterial infections, including Staphylococcus aureus.
For more Olive Leaf information.
- Bee's Wax
- applied to burns and other skin damage Bee's Wax aids in the
healing; when mixed with olive oil and other herbs aids in the
healing of other skin irritations.
For more Bee's Wax information.
Administer the cream to the affected area of the skin up to 4 times
If this is for use on a cat or kitten, use of an Elizabethan collar is
suggested since this product contains Wild Cherry Bark
Click Here To Buy
Please temporarily disable
your browser's pop-up blocker or you won't be able to order. The shopping
cart uses a pop up window to display your purchase. IF you are ordering
multiple small items, our shipping calculator may overcharge you for
shipping. IF this occurs, we will refund the excess shipping charges when
processing your order. If desired, you can call us (951) 674-0921 to inquire
about the cost to ship multiple items.
PET SKIN CREAM 1 oz. - $15.99