Mange and Parasite Oil
Mange & Parasite Oil is a natural effective treatment remedy for parasites such as lice and mites. This natural certified organic Mange & Parasite Oil works well for mange mites in dogs, cats, rabbits, ferrets, goats, horses, and other infected animals.
What is mange?
Mange is a skin condition caused by mites. Scabies, demodectic or red mange, sarcoptic mange in dogs, nonoedric mange in cats, ceyletiella mange, and ear mites are all caused by mites. Sarcoptic mange affects dogs, cats, and other animals, including people. It is caused by the notoedres mite that burrows under the skin causing intense itching, irritation, and skin thickening. Pets and animals scratch and/or bite at the affected areas. People can get scabies from handling an affected animal. Symptoms include intense itching, worse at night, affecting the inside of the arms, wasit, chest, hands, or wrists. The mite cannot reproduce on human skin, as it does on furry and feathered animals, so the infestation is short lived and the mites die in approximately 3 weeks, UNLESS there is further exposure.
Female mites tunnel beneath the skin of a dog or cat to lay their eggs, which hatch within ten days. Young mites mature and become adults, then lay their own eggs within approximately 21 days. Mites commonly prefer areas around the ears, elbows, hocks, and face. Some dogs will shake their ears frequently, which causes ear swelling. Continuous scratching and biting causes hair or feather loss, crusting, open wounds, scabs, and small itchy red bumps which if left untreated can become pyoderma. Pyoderma is a secondary bacterial infection. Scabies can eventually cause thick, elephant like, dark pigmented skin.
Veterinary diagnosis is made by taking skin scrapings or a skin biopsy of the patches of baldness.
Traditional veterinary treatment consists of weekly injections of Ivermectin for up to four weeks. However, Ivermectin is toxic to collies, Shetland sheep dogs, old english sheep dogs, and other breeds. For these ivermectin sensitive breeds, lyme sulfur or paramite are used. Medicinal shampoos, cortisone, and topical antibiotics are commonly given as well.
All mite, lice, and other parasite infections are very contagious, so all pets and animals are often treated simultaneously.
Mites, lice, and other parasites affect those with a lowered immune system, so it is always of utmost importance to keep the human, pet, and animal immune system strong and healthy. We strongly recommend the following:
1. Feed natural Species Appropriate Nutrition
2. Do NOT Vaccinate for at least 4 weeks AFTER a pet or animal with mange has completely recovered. Vaccines lower the immune system and contain toxic ingredients such as mercury, aluminum, formaldehyde, plus a variety of diseases. In many cases, IF vaccines have been previously given, we do not recommend giving ANY more to parasite infected dogs, cats, or other animals because of the devastating effect they can have on the immune system which can worsen or restart the parasite infestation cycle all over again.
3. Do NOT give traditional flea, tick, or heartworm preventatives. These things are POISONS and will further poison and lower the immune system. IF you have been giving these traditional preventative treatments to your dog or cat, this could be one of the many reasons their immune systems have succumbed to a mite infestation. Do NOT use traditional flea/tick collars either as they are toxic.
4. IF dealing with a dog or cat mite, lice, or other parasite infestation, feed them some raw chicken liver at least 2 to 3 days/week. Raw liver contains lots of easily assimilated vitamin A and is excellent for the skin and immune system, as well as helping to detox and cleanse the liver. Raw liver also contains lots of iron which again will help boost the immune system.
5. Keep kennels, stalls, coops, and barns clean.
6. Use natural Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth on the grounds in coops, nesting boxes, kennel perimeters, pet bedding, barn floors, etc. to keep these areas dry and keep odors down. . You can use natural Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth as a topical treatment on animals, pets, and people as well, though it will dry out the skin and fur if utilized too frequently, so if you're dealing with bald mangy skin areas, the Mange/Parasite Oil is best for those areas.
What is the Certified Organic Mange & Parasite Oil remedy?
Our natural certified organic Mange & Parasite Oil remedy smothers mites, lice, and other microscopic parasites while it heals and soothes the rough, dry, irritated skin. Mange & Parasite Oil kills parasite eggs, so helps prevent the hatching egg cycle.
Mange & Parasite Oil contains only natural Certified Organic Ingredients:
Extra Virgin Olive Oil ~ Soothes rough, dry skin. Smothers mites and other parasites. Helps relieve itching and irritation.
Recommended External Use:
Shake Well before use. Thoroughly apply externally 2 to 3 times a week to affected furless or featherless areas making sure to apply 1/2" to 1" into the surrounding fur/feather area, as that is where the mites are currently residing. For ear mites apply in and around the ear using a cotton ball. Thoroughly apply to the area for best effectiveness. Do not put in the eyes.
Apply until crustiness or dark leathery skin disappears and skin looks healthy and normal again or until fur starts to grow back. Depending on the severity of the condition, this can take a few days to 2 weeks.
If you have a heavy infestation, the Mange & Parasite Oil Remedy works best in conjunction with Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth to keep these areas dry and keep odors down, this will help fleas, ticks, flies, mites and lice in the area.
IF your animal or pet has signs of bacterial infection, we recommend using the Mange & Parasite Oil Remedy in conjunction with a good natural antibiotic such as Vibactra, OR Vibactra Plus, OR Colloidal Silver. Any of these three natural antibiotic alternatives are excellent and should be given orally 4 times daily for 10 days for infections caused by parasites.
IF your pet has been chemically treated for mange mites and has continued to get worse, you need to detox the poisons (Ivermectin, etc.) from the body. We recommend giving the food grade diatomaceous earth orally AND using the Internal Gold Detox Kit to cleanse and purify the kidneys, blood, liver, and lymphatic system. You may also want to consider boosting the immune system with 100% New Zealand Colostrum as well.
Other Natural Flea, Tick, Mite, Fly, and Other Insect Control Remedies: