Natural Horse Products
Redmond Natural TMS
Thorvin Kelp Meal
Urinary Tract Relief
Vaccination Wormer Detox
Horse Health Books
Diatomaceous Earth Retailers
Natural Health Colts
Terms & Use Conditions
Please use the drop down menu
Derma-NERV is an excellent natural organic remedy that helps provide natural relief from mental fatigue, poor memory, nervous tension, rebuilds nerves, aids in nerve pain, insomnia, thyroid disorders, herpes and itching. Derma NERV is an excellent natural remedy for all pets and animals: dogs, cats, horses, birds, ferrets, etc. If your animal or pet has insomnia, nerve damage, distemper, epilepsy, or other nervous system health issues, Derma-NERV provides natural nervous system support.
All systems within the body interact with one another to keep an organism healthy. Although each system has specific functions, they are all interconnected and dependent upon one another. The nervous system controls various organs of the body directly. The brain also receives information from many organs of the body and adjusts signals to these organs to maintain proper functioning.
How does the Nervous System interact with other body systems?
Skeletal System: The skeletal system makes up the framework of the body and allows us to move when our muscles contract. It stores minerals, protects internal organs and produces blood cells. Bones provide calcium that is essential for the proper functioning of the nervous system.
1. Sensory receptors in joints
between bones send signals about body position to the brain.
Cardiovascular System: The cardiovascular system delivers oxygen, hormones, nutrients and white blood cells around the body by pumping blood, and it removes waste products. Heart, blood vessels:
Baroreceptors send information to the brain about blood pressure.
Muscular System: Different types of muscles enable motion, generate heat to maintain body temperature, move food through digestive tract and contract the heart. Muscles (smooth, skeletal and cardiac muscles):
Receptors in muscles provide the brain with information about body
position and movement.
Endocrine System: The endocrine system secretes hormones into blood and other body fluids. These chemicals are important for metabolism, growth, water and mineral balance, and the response to stress. Pineal body, pituitary gland, hypothalamus, thyroid, parathyroid, heart, adrenal gland, kidney, pancreas, stomach, intestines, ovary:
provide feedback to the brain to affect neural processing.
Lymphatic System: The lymphatic system protects the body from infection. Adenoid, tonsils, thymus, lymph nodes, spleen:
1. The brain can stimulate defense mechanisms against infection.
Respiratory System: The respiratory system supplies oxygen to the blood and removes carbon dioxide. Lungs, larynx, pharynx, trachea, bronchi:
brain monitors respiratory volume and blood gas levels.
Digestive System: The digestive system stores and digests foods, transfers nutrients to the body, eliminates waste and absorbs water. Stomach, esophagus, salivary glands, liver, gallbladder, pancreas, intestines
Digestive processes provide the building blocks for some
Urinary Tract System: The urinary system eliminates waste products and maintains water balance and chemical balance. Bladder, urethra, kidney:
bladder sends sensory information to the brain.
Integumentary System: The integumentary system reduces water loss, contains receptors that respond to touch, regulates body temperature, and protects the inside of the body from damage. Skin, hair
Receptors in skin send sensory information to the brain.
Damage to nerves can be caused by physical injury, swelling, autoimmune diseases, infection, or failure of the blood vessels, surrounding the nerve. A pinched nerve occurs when pressure is placed on a nerve, usually from swelling due to an injury or pregnancy. Nerve damage or pinched nerves are usually accompanied by pain, numbness, weakness, or paralysis. Animals may feel these symptoms in areas far from the actual site of damage, a phenomenon called referred pain. Referred pain occurs because when a nerve is damaged, signaling is defective from all parts of the area from which the nerve receives input, not just the site of the damage.
The body senses play an important part in the nervous system. The body has 5 senses. They are:
Sensory adaptation a decrease in sensitivity during continued stimulation.
Mechanoreceptors are stimulated by physical means such as touch, pressure, motion, or stretching.
Thermoreceptors are temperature sensitive.
Chemoreceptors include chemical sensitivities like smell and taste.
Electromagnetic receptors include sensitivities to light, including light we humans cannot see, as well as things like electric and magnetic fields. Many animals can see colors of light that we cannot see (infrared, ultraviolet). Some animals, like whales, can sense “gravity”, variations in the Earth’s magnetic field, using it for navigation.
When nerve damage occurs these senses can be affected and Derma NERV can help alleviate and repair this damage.
Derma-NERV organic natural remedy ingredients are:
· Lemon Balm – Aids nervous tension and insomnia, as well as to treat colds, fevers and coughs. Based on research, the German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Lemon balm can also be used against mental fatigue, poor memory, chronic fatigue syndrome, thyroid disorders. Lemon balm extract also has strong antimicrobial properties against viral, bacterial and fungal infections and can be used both internally and externally. Studies show that lemon balm extract is effective against herpes simplex, Newcastle disease and other viruses.
· Yohimbe – Yohimbe aids an increase in dilation of blood vessels and thus helps lower blood pressure. Yohimbe may also reduce depression and anxiety and aid in weight loss by suppressing the body's ability to store fat.
· Skull cap – Relaxes states of nervous tension and has a specific use in the treatment of seizure and hysterical states. It is useful in insomnia and nervous headaches. Its bitter taste is also strengthening and stimulating to the digestive system.
· Nettle – Has an important effect on the kidneys and on fluid and uric acid excretion, so is of benefit in gout and other arthritic conditions, particularly if there is an element of anaemia. Other clinical trials have reported improvements in urinary flow, and reduced urinary frequency, nocturia and residual urine after six months treatment.
· Wood Betony – Nervous debility associated with anxiety and tension, neuralgia when of nervous origin, but especially those caused by hypertension.
· Alcohol - To bring out the properties in the herbs and preserve the tincture.
· Distilled Water
Tinctures are denoted at 1:4 each having 17% alcohol using organic herbs. Derma NERV has a 4-year shelf life.
**Suggested Use for larger animals such as horses, elephants, giraffes, etc.: Add an additional 5 drops of the Derma-NERV remedy for each additional 100 pounds of the animal's body weight to each dose. Please note: 100 drops = 1 tsp.; 50 drops = 1/2 tsp.; 25 drops = 1/4 tsp. A one (1) ounce bottle of Derma NERV contains approximately 1080 drops and a 4 ounce bottle contains approximately 4,320 drops.
Suggested Use: Shake Well. Select proper dosage of the Derma-NERV remedy from the chart above. Give orally 3 times daily. Give with food. For birds or reptiles, it is suggested to add 2 drops to their waterers. Do NOT dose birds or reptiles directly in their mouths.
Serving Size - See Chart Below
Chart is based on a 3 times daily for 10 days treatment plan.
Note: Each above dose is less than 1ml.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Veterinarian supervision recommended if high blood pressure or diabetes is present. Not recommended during pregnancy. Watch for allergic symptoms such as hives, trouble swallowing and swelling around the eyes.
DERMA-NERV - helps relieve mental fatigue, poor memory, nervous tension, rebuild nerves, reduce nerve pain, insomnia, thyroid disorders, herpes, reduces seizures, and itching. Excellent aid for canine distemper.